“The real intention of the word Dharma is Equilibrium” Kalki
Equilibrium means state of being balanced i.e. existing in equality, no imbalance, in perfection, with completion.
It becomes equilibrium when a person fulfills his responsibility duty and mission with exactness according to each and every position he exist in these structures of family, society, nation and world.
The duties and responsibilities towards family and society should be carried out in a particular situation only by perpetuating the gravity of the importances of the country and world. For example: There was difficulty in doing the family duty according to the custom for those who had taken part in the freedom struggle. It will be difficult for the soldiers taking part in the battle to do the family duty in what manner it should be done. If the country confronts war threat on the following day of a soldier’s wedding, then a quick military service becomes obligatory. Those who are in the positions related to country and world have duties and mission significant respectively as per the authority of position they are in. Stability of a person, society and family are possible only if the country and world exist.
— Kalki (@KalkiOfficial) January 10, 2016
- Kalki Purana by Agastya and Vishvamitra
- Hinduism: Real Facts -Kalki
- “Arjuna is the Sole Husband of Droupadi” Sree Krishna. Kalki…
- Kalki Purana: The Chapter of Previous Incarnation as Vivekananda
- Sathya Sai Baba’s False ‘Prediction’ on Rebirth of Vivekananda
- Kalki Avatar will become World Renowned by My Words -Lord…
- Gandhari and Sree Krishna -Kalki
- Welfare Nation: Our Right – Kalki
- Kalki Exists in Oneness -Lord Shiva
- Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu: Real Facts -Kalki
- Kalki says We want Humanity and Welfare Nation, not Caste…
- Kalki has Come to Remove Ignorance – Lord Shiva
- Kalki saved Droupadi when He was Sree Krishna – Lord…
- Kalki: Biodata with Historical Evidences
- Kalki Avatar: Proof from Astrology
- Nadi Astrology (Nadi Palm Leaves): Real History – Kalki